Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ethan had his longest stretch between feedings last night, 7.5hrs. I fed him at 7p, 2:30a, and then at 7:30a this morning. I hope this trend continues! He is such a mellow, sweet boy. We are really enjoying our new addition. Alanna is a great big sister. She loves holding Ethan, as well as reading and singing to him. She is surprisingly understanding when I have to attend to his needs, whether it be feeding, changing, or bathing him.



We love this shirt that Carolyn and Dave sent for Ethan




Alanna and her friend Taylor got their nails done on Friday. The salon where my friend Stephanie gets pedicures, said they would do Taylor's nails for $3. They invited us along, and I thought it would be a fun big girl activity for Alanna. Of course her nails were smudged 5 minutes later!









Yesterday we went to a BBQ hosted by Courtney and Aaron, to celebrate their 1-year wedding anniversary. We caught up with friends who we haven't seen in months and ate yummy food. Aaron drove out to Tomales Bay yesterday morning and got 12-dozen oysters. They were SO delicious! The kids did great, Alanna had fun swimming and playing with her friend Riley.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow..little ethan is growing up so quickly...he is getting to be a big boy..glad to hear he is sleeping well..gotta love that transition! hope you guys are well..enjoy your week :)