We had a really nice weekend. On Saturday, we headed down to Santa Cruz and had an early Mother's Day brunch with my parents. That afternoon Justin and I had massages at the Sanctuary Day Spa in Aptos. It was so wonderful, the masseuse focused on my achy lower back and hips. For those of you that are wondering how on earth I was able to lie on the table with my basketball belly, they removed a pad from the middle of the table for my tummy. After our massages, we headed to downtown Santa Cruz and had a delicious dinner at Aqua Bleu. On Sunday morning, Justin and Alanna took me to my favorite breakfast spot, The Cup and Saucer. That afternoon, our friends Derek and Sabra came over for a barbecue.
Yesterday, Alanna and I drove up to Redwood City and met my girlfriend Jamie and her 7-week old daughter Lilian at a park. We had a picnic lunch and watched Alanna play. Unfortunately the park had little shade, so we were all pretty toasty after a couple of hours.
Alanna, Jamie, and Lilian


No comments:
Post a Comment