Thursday, May 08, 2008



On Tuesday morning, Alanna and I went to visit Almaden Parent's Pre-school. Alanna dove right in and checked out all of the activities, she also participated in circle time. We were thrilled to find out that there were still 3 spots left in next year's class, so we enrolled in the program immediately. Her good buddy Dax will be attending APPS as well. Alanna is very excited to start nursery school in September. She will attend school on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. It is a parent cooperative preschool, so I will be working in the classroom approximately 3 times a month. I can't believe our little girl is going to school in 4 months!

I went to my 36-week appointment this morning. Less than a month until Baby Magers arrives! My doctor thinks the little guy is about 5.5lbs right now. I am glad to report that he is in the right position (head down), so we're ready to go.

No comments: