Could Alanna be any cuter....and intelligent, of course. This makes me feellike I've landed on the moon. Never thought I'd be a blogger. Talk to you soon, Peggy
Thanks for the blog photos. I LOVE them. Her artic sounds good as does her language. Whose kitty is Spike - he looks like you know who. Love Auntie MaryAnn
5 comments:
I LOVE it!What a great idea! I will be checking in regularly.
Love you,
Suzannne
Could Alanna be any cuter....and intelligent, of course.
This makes me feellike I've landed on the moon. Never thought I'd be a blogger. Talk to you soon, Peggy
I love that video of Alanna with Spike. Very funny and very cute!
Jamie
What a great idea. This is my first time using a blog. Please be patient.
Keep it coming
Aunt Carol
Thanks for the blog photos. I LOVE them. Her artic sounds good as does her language. Whose kitty is Spike - he looks like you know who. Love Auntie MaryAnn
Post a Comment