Monday, July 30, 2012
Backyard Overnighter
Ethan was very sad to miss out on the Camp Wa-Tam sleepover and candyfest on Thursday night. On the way home from the camp performance, he asked if we could do our own campout in the backyard. My response, "why not?! That sounds like fun, but we need to wait until the weekend." So...Saturday afternoon we visited the candy store to buy a few treats and then after dinner we noshed on gummies and got ready for our backyard sleepover. The kids fell asleep at a decent hour and slept through the night (minus one trip to the potty with Ethan at 3am). We slept soundly until 7am, waking up to a little dew and lots of sunshine. Gotta love fun family time!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Too cute! I love that commercial out right now for a phone, I think, that shows a dad and son "camping" and then at the end it shows them in the backyard. I told Scott, that's totally him and Julia in a few years! :-)
How fun! Love that mommy gets the air mattress :)
Post a Comment