Monday, March 03, 2008

It's been awhile since I've blogged. Things are going well around here. We've been enjoying the beautiful weather, going for walks, playing at parks, and exploring outside. Alanna has been talking up at storm these days. She loves to sing, do art projects, visit with friends, and read. Speaking of reading, she now likes to sleep with tons of books on her big girl bed. Some children choose stuffed animals, ours prefers reading material. I guess I can't complain, especially if she is sleeping well. I counted this morning, she had 21 books lined up on her bed! She's quite a character.

Alanna enjoying jam on her toast














A big smile for the camera














Playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house














The Magers Family (l to r): Carol, Bryan, Jon, Alanna, Erica, Justin, Laura, Reggie (the dog), John, and Sherry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the family photo! Was there a special occasion that everyone was home for? Cute belly!

esm said...

Bryan and Carol flew back for a wedding on Friday, so Jon and Laura planned their visit for the same weekend. It was the first time we've all been together since the reunion!

Anonymous said...

Next time you should meet in the middle-say Omaha?