
Baby Magers will be arriving sometime around June 4th!!! Justin and I went for an ultrasound this morning and all looks well. We're really excited!!! I'm 13 weeks along and will be entering the second trimester next week. Unfortunately, I dealt with awful morning, noon, and night sickness for the past couple of months. The doctor prescribed anti-nausea medication, which helped a lot, but it's really no fun. I'm glad to report that I am starting to feel like myself again. I was not expecting the nausea to dissipate this early (based on my pregnancy with Alanna), but I am certainly not complaining!

3 comments:
Congratulations to the Magers! So glad to hear that Alanna is going to be a big sister! Hope your nausea goes away soon. Happy Holidays!
What a beautiful picture! Happy Holiday season to you all! We should try to get together soon!
We are so excited for you! Alanna will be such a big helper. Love your blog. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment