Last Wednesday we had a small play date at our house with Isabella and Dax. The kids really had a terrific time playing together. At one point, Alanna asked to get in her crib; of course Bella and Dax wanted to join her, so the 3 kids were in the crib together. They were jumping up and down, saying, "no more monkeys, no more monkeys," Nicole, Susan, and I were laughing hysterically. Fortunately the crib didn't break!

Today I took Alanna to Emma Prusch Farm Park in San Jose. She enjoyed looking at the animals from a distance, if they got too close, she got scared. I guess if I were her size, a sheep or pig would look monstrous to me too! I think the ducklings were her favorite. She really enjoyed riding on the 2 antique tractors. Here are some pictures I took:


1 comment:
How adorble! Reminds me of the days when the "girls" were at "Muscoot".
Post a Comment