I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already. This week has flown by. It was really great having Justin home on Monday. Thanks for taking the day off Justin! He and Alanna had a blast running through the fountain in Los Gatos in the morning. We found out that our pool is heated, so we went for a swim after Alanna's nap. Tuesday was our usual play date at the park. The exciting news of the day was a text message from Amy saying that she had her baby. Congrats to Amy and Andy and welcome Baby Alex! On Wednesday I found a dress for Courtney and Aaron's wedding, phew! I was getting worried that I'd never find something that I liked and fit correctly (it tended to be one or the other during prior shopping trips). Wednesday afternoon I went to the hospital to meet Amy's baby, Alex; he is definitely a cutie pie. Today Alanna and I went to the library for Mother Goose story time and then had a lunch date with Nicole, Isabella, Susan, and Dax. Tomorrow we go to Little Gym and maybe we'll go for a walk in the morning.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment