Thursday, May 03, 2007

Summer fun

Justin is going to come to NY with us in June! I'm very excited that he decided to join us, we booked the flight last night. We have lots of fun activities planned, including visiting the Bronx Zoo, friends, family, and celebrating Aunt Nancy's birthday. Of course I'm very excited to spend time with Grandma and Aunt Mickey too! I'd also like to see the Human Bodies exhibit that is currently down at the South Street Seaport.

Our calendar for the summer is pretty booked. After we return from NY, we'll be heading up to Bodega Bay for the Raftery Family Reunion (Sherry's family). In July, Aunt Nance is coming to visit and we're going river rafting (thanks for organizing Mel). Justin and I are also going up to Portland to visit Jon and Laura and Alanna is going to have a vacation in Santa Cruz with "Mama and Papa." Lastly, but certainly not least, we'll be in Santa Rosa for Courtney and Aaron's wedding in late August. So many things to look forward to!

No comments: